DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khd3nn/immunology) has announced the addition of the "Immunology Partnering Terms and Agreements" company profile to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
The Immunology Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the immunology partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter immunology partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors immunology technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 1,000 links to online copies of actual immunology deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
Reasons to Buy:
- In-depth understanding of immunology deal trends since 2007
- Access immunology deal headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Research hundreds of actual contracts between immunology partner companies
- Comprehensive access to over 1,000 links to actual immunology deals entered into by the world's biopharma companies
- Indepth review of immunology deals entered into by the leading fifty bigpharma companies
- Benchmark the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Identify key terms under which companies partner immunology opportunities
- Uncover companies actively partnering immunology opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in immunology dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Leading immunology deals
Chapter 4 - Bigpharma immunology deals
Chapter 5 - Immunology partnering contracts directory
Chapter 6 - Immunology dealmaking by indication
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
Table of figures
For more information, including list of companies mentioned, please visit