DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kndzhf/congo_brazzaville) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Congo Brazzaville Oil Markets, 2012" to their offering.
- Historic and forecast data relating to production, consumption, imports, exports and reserves are provided for each industry sub-segment for the period 2000-2020.
- Historical and forecast data and information for all the major oil fields, refineries, pipelines and storage terminals in Congo Brazzaville for the period 2005-2016.
- Operator and equity details for major crude oil assets in Congo Brazzaville.
- Key information relating to market regulations, key energy assets and the key companies operating in the Congo Brazzaville's energy industry.
- Information on the top companies in the Congo Brazzaville including business description, strategic analysis, and financial information.
- Product and brand updates, strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity and venture capital investments, and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a strong understanding of the country's energy market.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast production, reserves and capacity data.
- Assess your competitor's major crude oil assets and their performance.
- Analyze the latest news and financial deals in the oil sector of each country.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in the country.
- TOTAL S.A.
- Eni S.p.A.
- Chevron Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kndzhf/congo_brazzaville