DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tzwqzf/china_power) has announced the addition of the "China power supply industry, 2012" report to their offering.
This report is valuable for anyone who wants to invest in the power supply industry, to get Chinese investments; to import into China or export from China, to build factories and take advantage of lower costs in China, to partner with one of the key Chinese corporations, to get market shares as China is boosting its domestic needs; to forecast the future of the world economy as China is leading the way; or to compete in the segment. The report provides in-depth analysis and detailed insight into the power supply industry, market drivers, key enterprises and their strategies, as well as technologies and investment status, risks and trends.
Data sources: Governmental statistics organizations, market research (monitoring) centers, industry associations and institutions, import and export statistics organizations, and others.
This report is divided into 9 parts:
Part 1 Industry Overview
Part 2 Basic indices
Part 3 Economic operation
Part 4 Competition landscape
Part 5 Key enterprises
Part 6 Business strategy
Part 7 Market investment
Part 8 Technology
Part 9 Developments and trends
There are 123 figures and tables in the report.
- State Grid Corporation of China
- China Southern Power Grid Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Provincial Power Company
- Shanghai Electric Power Company Limited
- North China Electric Power
- Zhejiang Electric Power Corporation
- Henan Electric Power Corporation
- Beijing Electric Power Company
- Fujian Electric Power Company Limited
- Hubei Electric Power Company
- Shaanxi Electric Power Company
- Heilongjiang electric Power Company Limited
- Tianjin Electric Power Company
- Chongqing Electric Power Corporation
- Gansu Electric Power Corporation (Authority)
- Jiangxi Electric Power Corporation
- Northeast China Grid Company
- Xinjiang Electric Power Corporation
- Tangshan Power Supply Company of North China Electric Power
- Ningxia Electric Power
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tzwqzf/china_power