OLDWICK, N.J.--()--A.M. Best Co. is pleased to announce that Best’s State Rate Filings has been redesigned to provide enhanced search options and streamlined results. Best’s State Rate Filings reports on new programs and complete rate, rule and form filings that have been accepted or approved for use by state insurance departments for thousands of property/casualty insurers.
These enhancements will allow subscribers to:
- Search for complete filings and easily identify notable filings with descriptive summaries together in a comprehensive archive
- Create quick or advanced personalized searches by state for any number of criteria
- Save searches or filing alerts concurrently or independently for any number of criteria selected
- Modify criteria in saved searches and alerts to run on demand
- View results for filings from all states, not just those in your subscription
- Search by Best’s Financial Strength Rating
- Export results in Excel and PDF formats
- Perform Google keyword searches on complete filings and descriptive summaries
Founded in 1899, A.M. Best Company is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2012 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.