DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5sl9n/crop_protection) has announced the addition of the "Crop Protection China News 1222" report to their offering.
As the Chinese government allocated large funds every year in the support of government purchasing of agricultural means of production, more and more domestic enterprises have realized the good profit and scrambled to divide the big cake. Aiming to embody fairness in government purchasing, local governments invite biding from all domestic enterprises of agricultural means of production.
However, most enterprises still can't get involved in government purchasing due to cumbersome procedures of the bid inviting and high threshold of the enterprise's registered capital set by parts of local governments. Those enterprises with abundant capital face less pressure than those small sized enterprises in the process of competitive bidding.
Not only are enterprises now actively participating in government purchasing, local governments also carry out effective measures to match up with the activity. Take Suzhou City for example, it has set up a pesticide concentrated distribution system and applied it in government purchasing of agricultural means of production since 2010.
- Nantong Jiangshan announces plans to acquire a Thai agrochemical enterprise at a cost of no more than USD33.39 million on 20 Nov., 2012.
- After more than one year's efforts in dealing with all the problems the CSRC pointed out in 2011, Anhui Guangxin tries for an IPO again in 2012.
- Ningbo Tide achieves remarkable performance in international market, becoming a benchmark to develop overseas market.
- Government purchasing has again become a hot topic in domestic agricultural means of production industry while approaching the end of 2012.
- China's first law for agricultural insurance, namely Agricultural Insurance Regulations, shall be effective as of 1 March, 2013.
- ICAMA holds FAO/WHO Workshop on Development of Pesticide Specifications in Haikou City during 5-9 Nov., 2012, aiming to help domestic pesticide enterprises to better understand the importance of applying for and developing international pesticide specifications.
- Lier Chemical announces to shut down its raised chlorpyrifos production lines on 20 Nov., 2012.
- Beihai Gofar plans to comprehensively halt the production of its bio-pesticide subsidiary, namely Gofar Bio-Pesticide, due to the continuous deficit of this bio-pesticide company.
- Huilong is going to acquire three micro-credit companies to set foot in the field of micro-credit business and then to promote its rapid development.
Key Topics Covered:
Ningbo Tide achieves remarkable performance in international market
Anhui Guangxin tries IPO again
Government purchasing: a double-edged sword
China's first Agricultural Insurance Regulations issued
China actively participates in development of FAO/WHO pesticide specifications
Lier Chemical shuts down chlorpyrifos production lines
Gofar Bio-Pesticide's production halts
Huilong sets foot in micro-credit industry to promote its development
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l5sl9n/crop_protection