MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kaazing (www.kaazing.com), pioneers of HTML5 WebSocket and the leading Web and Mobile communication platform for live data delivery, announced today availability of its 3.5 release powering TIBCO® Web Messaging for TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™, the enterprise-strength messaging solution for mobile and web applications. Kaazing enables organizations to service the growing demand for information via mobile and web channels with as much as 500 times lower web overheads compared to traditional HTTP, leading to improvements in performance and reducing total cost of ownership.
“Kaazing’s latest 3.5 Edition release is the ingredient that TIBCO Web Messaging uses to enable real-time, two-way web communication for the world’s leading enterprises,” said Tom Laffey, EVP for Products and Technology at TIBCO. “With TIBCO Web Messaging, our customers can extend their Event Enabled Enterprise to a much broader array of customer touch points, such as smartphones, tablets or browsers with exceptional levels of scalability, security and availability. This flexible level of user access allows our customers to more easily take advantage of opportunities or avoid threats and achieve what TIBCO calls the two-second advantage.”
Kaazing’s 3.5 Edition and TIBCO Web Messaging offers unique, differentiated features enabling mobile data communication including:
- Guaranteed web message delivery
- Mobile applications can still receive messages even if disconnected or not running (backgrounded)
- Ability to close all inbound firewall ports for maximum security while still allowing web-based users access to data
- Support for legacy browsers without application code changes
- Scales to the most connections with the least amount of infrastructure
“With this new release, we solve the problem of inefficient, slow, or even lost mobile data delivery,” said John Donnelly III, EVP at Kaazing. “Building interactive, real-time mobile and web applications are not only easier for developers but require less power, data and bandwidth, benefiting both the enterprise and their users. Our integration with TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™, combines a leading message broker with our WebSocket-based gateway to deliver a complete messaging platform that scales within the enterprise and to its customers anywhere.”
Key Features of the new Kaazing release include:
- Apple Push Notification Service (APNS) integration for iOS applications to reach an audience even when the app is not running (backgrounded) or disconnected
- Guaranteed message delivery to ensure end users receive all messages intended for them
- Ability to close all inbound firewall ports for zero penetration into your trusted enterprise network while still allowing Web users to connect
- Bandwidth control for offering volume-tiered data delivery services or to cap bandwidth utilization
- Low latency for better response time and decreased bandwidth to minimize data usage
- Supports “write once, deliver anywhere” mobile hybrid applications in addition to iOS Objective-C® native applications
TIBCO Web Messaging for TIBCO Enterprise Message Service is available through TIBCO representatives. Kaazing’s 3.5 Edition is also available direct through Kaazing.
Kaazing (www.kaazing.com) is the leading company focused on enabling the fastest, most reliable, mobile Living Web™ – the nearly ubiquitous real-time, interactive, collaborative applications that have become the norm. Kaazing’s founding team played a key role in defining the WebSocket standard and the Kaazing platform is the world's only enterprise solution for full-duplex, high-performance Web communication supporting the HTML5 WebSocket standard. Based in Mountain View, CA, Kaazing is privately held, with international offices & channels throughout Europe, Asia, and Africa. Some of its customers and partners include HSBC, Cognizant, JP Morgan Chase, E3 Insider, Informatica, Intel, TIBCO, USAA, and a variety of financial, ecommerce, transportation and entertainment companies. To learn more about Kaazing and download the latest version, please visit http://www.kaazing.com, blog.kaazing.com or https://kaazing.com/about/press and follow @Kaazing on Twitter.
Editors, note: TIBCO, two-second advantage, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, TIBCO Web Messaging for TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, and TIBCO Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Objective-C is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used by Apple Inc. under license. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.