DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/blsvl4/global_vaccines) has announced the addition of the "Global Vaccines Pipeline Capsule - 2012" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
Fore Pharma's latest report 'Global Vaccines Pipeline Capsule - 2012' provides up-to-date information on key Research and Development activities (R&D) in the global vaccines market. It covers active vaccines pipeline molecules in various stages of clinical trials, preclinical research, and drug discovery.
This report helps executives track their competitor's pipeline molecules. The information presented in this report can be used for identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
The report provides information on pipeline molecules by company and mechanism of action across the R&D stages. It also provides information on pipeline molecules developed in leading geographies (North America and Europe). Licensing activities are thoroughly captured in this report.
Key Features of the Report:
- Vaccines: Overview
- Vaccines Pipeline Overview
- Vaccines Phase 3 Clinical Trial Pipeline Insights
- Vaccines Phase 2 Clinical Trial Pipeline Insights
- Vaccines Phase 1 Clinical Trial Pipeline Insights
- Vaccines Preclinical Research Pipeline Insights
- Vaccines Discovery Stage Pipeline Insights
- Geographic Landscape of Vaccines R&D Activities
- Vaccines R&D Activities in North America
- Vaccines R&D Activities in Europe
- Licensing Activities / Partnerships
- Tables and Figures Included
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/blsvl4/global_vaccines