DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/43mgt5/depression) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Depression - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Depression - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Depression, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Depression. Depression - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Depression.
- A review of the Depression products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Depression pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Some of the Companies Mentioned:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Alkermes, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- M et P Pharma AG
- Angelini Group
- D-Pharm Ltd.
- Avanti Therapeutics
- Indus Biotech Private Limited
- Heptares Therapeutics Ltd.
- Ascendis Pharma A/S
- ArmaGen Technologies, Inc.
- Mayne Pharma Limited
- Mt Cook Pharma. Inc.
- FunZyme BioTechnologies S.A.
- Naurex, Inc.
- PharmaNeuroBoost N.V.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/43mgt5/depression
Source: Global Markets Direct