DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xbd54n/focus_viewers) has announced the addition of the "FOCUS: Viewers 2012 - Content from the Consumer Perspective" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“FOCUS: Viewers 2012 - Content from the Consumer Perspective”
In this report you will find everything you need to know about News, Movie, Drama Series, Comedy/Sitcom, Sports, Documentaries/Nature Show, How-to-Show, Reality Show, Children's Programming, Talk Show, Game Show, Music Programming, Women's Programming and Soap Opera Viewers. The author conducts 2,500+/- telephone interviews among heads of TV households, including multichannel (cable, satellite, FiOS and U-Verse subscribers) and non-multichannel subscribers, as well as 1,000 online surveys of broadband users 15+ with Internet access at home across the entire United States.
FOCUS: VIEWERS provides a profile of viewers of specific programming genres. Please see slide 4 for the list of genres covered as well as corresponding sample sizes.
The majority of the data in the FOCUS: VIEWERS report are from our State of Cable and Digital Media 2012 study:
- State of Cable and Digital Media 2012: 1,000 telephone interviews among heads of TV household, including multichannel (cable, satellite, and telco TV subscribers) and non-multichannel subscribers. This survey was conducted in January 2012 and was offered in both English and Spanish.
In addition, some of the Internet usage and broadband video content data come from our Multiplatform Content and Services 2012 study:
- Multiplatform Content and Services 2012: 931 online surveys among broadband Internet users ages 18+. This survey was conducted in June/July 2012 and was offered in both English and Spanish.
In the body of the report, the source of the data can be found at the bottom of each slide.
Key Topics Covered:
2) Viewers: Who They Are
3) Viewers and Television: What They Have and What They Do
4) Viewers and Internet: What They Have and What They Do
5) Viewers and Broadband Video Content: What They Have and What They Do
6) Viewers and Technology: What They Have
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xbd54n/focus_viewers