DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdklb2/state_of_cable) has announced the addition of the "State of Cable and Digital Media Multicultural 2012 Report" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“State of Cable and Digital Media Multicultural 2012 Report”
Our well-known multicultural study: Crucial insights for programmers, marketers and advertisers on the TV, broadband and mobile video consumption of Black, Hispanic, Asian, and international/global consumers, as well as young millennials.
This report provides the findings from State of Cable and Digital Media Multicultural 2012, the thirteenth edition of an annual telephone study of the market for cable, broadband and new media content, services, and technology among multicultural consumers in urban markets across America, conducted in January/February 2012.
- The 2012 survey was conducted among a national sample of 1,532 heads of households 18+ in urban markets:
- 100 qualified sampling points (cities with a population of 50,000+) were chosen at random from among all cities with a population of 50,000+ in the continental U.S. (n= 516) with probability of selection in proportion to population.
- Quotas of 50% men and 50% women were set within each sampling point.
- Over quotas were set by ethnicity. A total of 601 interviews were completed among Hispanic homes, 435 among Black homes, and 157 among Asian homes.
- Data were weighted to match Census figures, including by ethnicity.
In-Language Surveys: Hispanic respondents were surveyed in Spanish or English, depending on their language preference.
Key Topics Covered:
State of Cable and Digital Media 2012 Multicultural Edition- Background and Methodology
1). Summary of Research Findings
2). Penetration, Bundling, Monthly Spending, and Future Intentions Regarding Telecommunication Services in Urban Homes
3). Premium and Enhanced Digital TV Services in Urban Homes
4). TV Viewing, Programming Genres Viewed, and In-Language Viewing in Urban Homes
5). OTT and Viewing on Alternative Platforms in Urban Homes
6). Online and Social Media Usage Related to TV Content in Urban
7). Technology Profile in Urban Homes
8). Language, Origin, and Demographic Profiles in Urban Homes
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qdklb2/state_of_cable