MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kohl’s Department Stores’ (NYSE: KSS) hassle-free return policy allows consumers to shop with confidence for a dreamy shopping experience this holiday season. Customers may return any item, any time, for any reason - with or without a receipt. The quick, convenient experience, coupled with deeper savings opportunities, unprecedented values and customer-friendly policies and conveniences, makes Kohl’s the destination for shoppers with big holiday dreams.
“Customers can shop with confidence at Kohl’s every day knowing we stand behind every purchase made at Kohl’s stores nationwide and from our extensive assortment at Kohls.com,” said Vicki Shamion, Kohl’s senior vice president, public relations, social marketing and community relations. “To make holiday gift giving easy, merchandise returns and exchanges are always hassle-free at Kohl’s.”
Shop With Confidence – Kohl’s Hassle-Free Return Policy
- Kohl’s hassle-free return policy gives customers a quick, convenient and “no questions asked” experience.
- Customers returning merchandise with receipts are eligible to receive full refunds or even exchanges.
- Customers with gift receipts will be granted an even exchange or Kohl’s merchandise credit for returned items.
- No receipt? No problem. Customers without a receipt will get a merchandise credit good toward anything in the store. Or, if a customer paid with a Kohl’s Charge or other credit card, Kohl’s can look up the purchase and give a refund or even exchange.
- Kohls.com customers have the option to return items to either Kohls.com or at any Kohl’s store nationwide.
- Kohl’s hassle-free returns on any item with no time limit makes gift giving worry free.
Gift Giving Made Easy – Kohl’s Gift Cards
Give the gift that is always the perfect size – a Kohl’s gift card. Offered in a variety of denominations and designs, gift cards can easily be purchased in store or online. Enjoy free standard shipping on gift cards purchased online at Kohls.com. E-gift cards can be purchased at Kohls.com and will be delivered virtually instantly via email. Kohl’s gift cards have no expiration dates or service fees. Terms and conditions apply.
Kohl’s Dream Policies and Customer Conveniences
From the stores to the website to mobile devices, Kohl’s customers will enjoy a dream-like shopping experience with incredible gifts at unprecedented values and customer-friendly policies and conveniences which include:
Unbeatable Savings Opportunities
- Kohl’s Cash® – During Kohl’s Cash promotions, all shoppers get $10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent (in store or online), with no earn limit, that can be used toward future purchases in store or on Kohls.com – good on all brands and sale prices. It's like getting paid to shop! This year, shoppers will have additional days to earn and additional days to redeem Kohl’s Cash compared to last year.
- Night Owls and Early Birds – During special hours, Kohl’s offers the lowest prices of the week on select items or categories.
- Kohl’s Charge – Kohl’s Charge customers receive a number of exclusive benefits. In addition to getting extra savings on their first purchase, shoppers also receive Pick-Your-Day shopping passes and special event discounts throughout the year.
- Only-at-Kohl’s Brands – Kohl’s powerful brand portfolio includes Simply Vera Vera Wang, Jennifer Lopez collection, LC Lauren Conrad, Marc Anthony collection, Rock & Republic, Food Network, Bobby Flay, ELLE Contemporary Collection, ELLE DECOR, Dana Buchman, Princess Vera Wang, Candie’s, Mudd, Tony Hawk, Apt. 9, Chaps, Jumping Beans and SONOMA life + style. Kohl’s is also home to national brands including Levi’s, Carter’s, Nike, Adidas, Bali, Fisher-Price, Cuisinart, KitchenAid and more. Customers can also enjoy the launch of DesigNation, Kohl’s limited-edition collection concept, with an exclusive line from designer Narciso Rodriguez.
- Shoppers 60+ – Every Wednesday, Kohl’s shoppers age 60 and better will save an extra 15 percent on in-store purchases at Kohl’s stores nationwide.
Customer-Friendly Policies and Conveniences
- Extended Store Shopping Hours -- Kohl’s store open early and close late, allowing shopper to take advantage of great in-store savings when it’s most convenient.
- No Exclusions – There are no brand exclusions when using offers like Kohl’s Cash or Kohl’s Charge card discounts.
- Kohl’s Kiosk – Buy, Save and Ship for Free – Kohl’s Kiosks located in all stores make it easy to shop with confidence. Customers can choose from an expanded assortment of styles, sizes, colors and merchandise that may not be available in stores. Additionally, Kohl’s offers free standard shipping in the U.S. on items ordered from in-store kiosks.
- Kohls.com Holiday Gift Shop – Customers can enjoy Kohl’s online gift shop for an inspiring and convenient online shopping experience. The gift shop features easy-to-shop categories to help gift givers find the perfect “dream” items for everyone on their lists.
- Free Gift Boxes – Kohl’s offers free gift boxes in a variety of sizes to make holiday gift wrapping easy.
- Gift Registry – Kohl’s offers convenient gift registry options for life’s special occasions, including the Wedding Wishes gift registry, Little Ones baby registry and Special Days personal registry. For more information, visit Kohls.com/Registry or visit your local Kohl’s store.
- Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest – Check out Kohl’s deals and promotions on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/kohls), follow the conversation on Twitter (@Kohls) and get inspired on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/kohls/).
About Kohl’s Department Stores
Based in Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a family-focused, value-oriented specialty department store offering moderately priced, exclusive and national brand apparel, shoes, accessories, beauty and home products in an exciting shopping environment. With a commitment to environmental leadership, Kohl’s operates 1,146 stores in 49 states. In support of the communities it serves, Kohl’s has raised more than $208 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl's Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl's Department Stores, Inc. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com, or join the discussion on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/kohls or Twitter http://twitter.com/Kohls.