SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(FileMaker Go for iPad and FileMaker Go for iPhone have surpassed 500,000 downloads from the App store. The milestone underscores the rapid growth of custom business solutions created with the FileMaker Platform and running on iOS devices.)--FileMaker, Inc. today announced that
“FileMaker: Complete Platform to Create, Deploy, and Manage Custom iPad and iPhone Solutions for Business.”
“Businesses are using the FileMaker Platform to create solutions that manage everything from sales contacts to medical information on iPads and iPhones,” said Ryan Rosenberg, vice president, marketing and services, FileMaker, Inc. “We are very happy to see FileMaker Go pass the half-million downloads mark. This rapid adoption demonstrates FileMaker's position as a leading platform for development and deployment of custom business solutions for iOS.”
The two FileMaker Go apps are a core part of FileMaker’s comprehensive lineup of desktop, server and iOS software used to design, build, deploy and manage data-driven business solutions for iPad and iPhone. FileMaker solutions also run on Windows, Mac and in web browsers.
Learn how to quickly create incredible business solutions for iOS
FileMaker offers valuable resources to help businesses and developers learn how to easily create, deploy and manage custom business solutions for iOS.
- Watch a 3-minute overview video on the FileMaker Platform and iOS solutions.
- Read our current white paper, “FileMaker: Complete Platform to Create, Deploy, and Manage Custom iPad and iPhone Solutions for Business.”
- See the latest customer stories on businesses that are thriving thanks to business solutions deployed on iOS devices to boost mobile productivity.
- View an informative webcast, “Creating and Managing Custom, Business-to-Employee Mobile Apps,” featuring Rosenberg and leading Gartner industry analyst Van Baker, who deliver trends and best practices for creating custom business solutions and deploying them on iPad and iPhone .
- A free 30-day trial of FileMaker Pro 12 lets everyone see how easy it is to start creating custom iOS business apps.
Rave Reviews from Media
FileMaker Go for iPhone and iPad have received numerous industry awards and accolades, including:
- Government Computer News
- InformationWeek Reports
About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker is the leader in easy-to-use database software. Millions of people, from individuals to some of the world's largest companies, rely on FileMaker software to manage, analyze and share essential information. The company's products are the FileMaker line - versatile database software for teams and organizations, for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and the web - and Bento, the personal database for Mac, iPhone and iPad. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple.
Copyright © 2012 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved. FileMaker and Bento are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.