DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hmxhzb/skin_cancer) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Skin Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Skin Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2012”
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Skin Cancer, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Skin Cancer.
Skin Cancer - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Skin Cancer.
- A review of the Skin Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Skin Cancer pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Buy:
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Skin Cancer.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Skin Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Involved in Skin Cancer Therapeutics Development:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Vical Incorporated
- Amgen Inc.
- Adherex Technologies Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Viralytics Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Antigenics, Inc.
- Inovio Biomedical Corporation
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Lentigen Corporation
- Oxford BioMedica plc
- Generex Biotechnology Corporation
And many more...
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hmxhzb/skin_cancer
Source: Global Markets Direct