DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5j3qpn/north_america) has announced the addition of the "North America Biofuel Market Outlook to 2016 - Surging Demand in Aviation Sector" report to their offering.
The report titled North America Market Outlook to 2016 - Surging Demand in Aviation Sector provides a comprehensive analysis of market size of global and North America biofuel industry, market segmentation of North America biofuel industry by fuel ethanol and bio diesel. The report also entails value chain of fuel ethanol and bio diesel production. The report also provides profile of major players operating in the biofuel industry
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The market size of global biofuel industry and the contribution of Regions.
- The market size of North America biofuel Industry.
- The market size of the biofuel market on the basis of revenue, production and consumption in the countries such as the US and Canada.
- Value Chain of fuel ethanol and bio diesel production
- Market segmentation of biofuel markets on the basis of fuel ethanol and bio diesel.
- Trends and Development of North America biofuel market.
- Company profile of the major producers of biofuel in North America
- Future outlook and projections of global and North America biofuel market
- Microeconomics and industry factors including total vehicle in use in North America, carbon dioxide gas emission and North America population, 2005-2016
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Biofuel Industry Introduction
2. Global Biofuel Market Size by Value, 2006-2011
3. Global Biofuel Market Size by Production and Consumption, 2005-2011
4. Global Biofuel Market Segmentation
5. North America Biofuel Industry
6. North America Biofuel Industry Trends and Developments
7. Global Biofuel industry Future Outlook
8. North America Biofuel Industry Future Outlook
9. Company Profile of Major Players in North America Biofuel Industry
10. North America BioFuel Industry Macro-Economic Indicators: Historical and Projections
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Abengoa Bioenergy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5j3qpn/north_america