DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5txnx/european_asset) has announced the addition of the "European Asset Finance Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Asset Finance Industry" report to their offering.
European Asset Finance Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Asset Finance Industry is a new report by Timetric and VRL that extensively analyzes how media spend, marketing and sales strategies, practices and business planning are set to change in 2012-2013 in the European asset finance industry. This report provides information on the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of European companies and information on how spending by these financial institutions will change, providing insight into marketing behavior. In addition, the report also identifies the future business growth of asset finance institutions, as well as merger and acquisition activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors but also examines their actions and business priorities.
- A total of 48% of the respondents expect either an increase' or a significant increase' in the level of merger and acquisition activity over the next 12 months.
- CEO-level respondents from asset finance lender companies identified Eastern Europe, India and Brazil as the top three emerging markets offering significant growth prospects.
- In total, 54% of respondents from asset finance lenders expect no change in their marketing budgets in 2013, while 35% expect an increase, and 8% anticipate a decrease.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 European Asset Finance Industry Dynamics: C-Level Respondents
4 European Asset Finance Industry - Market Growth Outlook: C-Level Respondents
5 Threats and Opportunities in the Asset Finance Industry: C-Level Respondents
6 European Asset Finance Industry Marketing Spend Activity : C-Level Respondents
7 Marketing and Sales Behaviour and Strategies in 2013: C-Level Respondents
- De Lage Landen
- Volkswagen Financial Services
- Quartz Finance
- Extenda Financial Solutions
- Athlon Car Lease
- West Won
- Enel Green Power
- Alphera Financial Services
- Kennet Equipment Leasing
- United Trust Bank (UTB)
- Close Brothers Group
- Societe Generale
- White Clark
- Deutsche Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5txnx/european_asset