DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/df3kx2/polyethylene) has announced the addition of the "Polyethylene Market to 2020 - North American Dominance Eroding as Polyethylene Production Shifts to Middle East" report to their offering.
Polyethylene Market to 2020 - North American Dominance Eroding as Polyethylene Production Shifts to Middle East, provides an in-depth analysis of the global Polyethylene (PE) industry. The research presents detailed analysis and forecasts of the major economic and market trends affecting the PE markets in the major regions of the world. The report contains demand, production analysis and forecasts, drivers and restraints, end use analysis and forecasts, and market share analysis of the major producers in the major regions of the world. In addition, it includes demand and production forecasts for the major countries in all geographies. The report also contains the historic and forecast price trends for all the major countries. Overall, the report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global PE market covering all the major parameters.
Asia Pacific emerged as the region with the highest demand for PE with a demand share of 42.1%. The increase in demand has been primarily from the developing economies of China and India. North America was the second largest region in terms of demand for PE with a share of 25.2%. Packaging was the dominant industry with a demand share of 73.1% of the total global demand for PE.
- Demand and production of PE at global level from 2000 to 2009 and forecasts for 11 years to 2020.
- Demand and production of PE for all the major regions of the world such as North America, South and Central America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Europe.
- Detailed demand analysis of PE by key end-use industries at global level and for all the major regions.
- Detailed PE demand analysis by major countries in all the regions such as China, India, France, Germany, the US, Canada, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Brazil and Argentina.
- Price analysis and forecasts of PE for all the major countries of the world.
- Competitive landscape for PE market globally, for major regions and major countries.
- Detailed analysis of the key drivers, restraints and challenges for the PE markets in all the major regions.
Reasons to Buy:
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the PE industry globally.
- Multiply your revenue streams by identifying the key growth sectors and geographies.
- Develop invest-divest strategies through knowledge of the global, regional and key country market sizes, growth trends and competitive landscapes.
- Identify the macro and micro-economic trends shaping and driving the PE markets in various regions.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the market landscape and the factors shaping it.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/df3kx2/polyethylene