DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tfcc5/healthcare) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - United Arab Emirates" to their offering.
An essential source of information and analysis on the Polish healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, this report identifies the key trends in the healthcare market, as well as providing insights on the demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
In 2011, the UAE population was 8.4 million which was mainly due to the increasing number of immigration in the country. In 2011, the pharmaceutical market was estimated at $1.9 billion and is expected to reach $3.7 billion by 2020 at a projected CAGR of 7%. The medical device market was worth approximately $670.7m in 2011 and is expected to reach $979m by 2020 at a projected CAGR of 4%.
The Positive Trends in United Arab Emirates Healthcare Market Can Be Attributed Primarily To:
- Multiple health-care facilities
- Liberal trade policies
- Medical tourism
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, including size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical device markets. The key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Julphar, Neopharma, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, and Novartis, and the key players covered for the medical device market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Siemens Healthcare, Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation Inc and Abbott Laboratories.
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with details of the reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and market authorization processes for new drug and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of United Arab Emirates political and economic environment, including economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the healthcare market
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the healthcare market in United Arab Emirates.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical and medical devices market segments and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnerships
- Identify, understand and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the healthcare market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3tfcc5/healthcare