DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4b3fb7/croatia_mobile) has announced the addition of the "Croatia - Mobile Market Insights, Statistics and Forecasts" report to their offering.
Croatia's mobile market is one of the most highly penetrated in the Balkans region. Three mobile network operators and a number of Mobile Virtual Network Operators have launched services although the market is dominated by two mobile network operators. With the mobile voice market saturated, the established mobile network operators have focused on improving ARPU levels by encouraging prepaid subscribers to migrate to postpaid plans as well as encouraging spending on mobile broadband offerings. This report offers a concise overview of Croatia's mobile market, including a variety of financial and performance statistics on service providers, networks and mobile services including developments in LTE in 2012.
- VIPNet extends 42Mb/s HSPA+ services to four cities; two operators launch LTE
- Croatian government abolishes 6% tax on mobile services revenue
- Regulator auctions digital dividend spectrum
- T-HT authorized to manage e-money services
- Regulator market data for Q2 2012
- Telcos' operating and financial data to September 2012, market developments to November 2012.
Companies Covered in This Report Include:
- Tele2 Croatia
Key Topics Covered:
2. Mobile communications
2.1 Overview of Croatia's mobile market
2.2 Regulatory issues
2.3 Mobile technologies
2.4 Major mobile operators
2.5 Mobile voice services
2.6 Mobile data services
2.7 Mobile content and applications
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4b3fb7/croatia_mobile