SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Elastic Intelligence:
- Elastic Intelligence, developer of the Connection Cloud, a revolutionary SaaS technology enabling real-time access to SaaS data in the cloud, and Pivotstream, a leading provider of Business Intelligence services built around Microsoft Excel’s PowerPivot add-on, today announced a partnership whereby Pivotstream clients will use the Connection Cloud to access data stored in applications such as Salesforce, Netsuite, Intacct, Zuora, Zendesk and Eloqua.
- The partnership enables the 30 million Excel pros –the user base segment of marketing and business analysts who live with Excel 24x7 – to access SaaS data from where it resides, and create up-to-the-minute reports, without having to do any new development or engineering work.
- Rather than having to move data to a data warehouse or other inconvenient steps, Excel users, with Connection Cloud, will now have their data accessed via the cloud, automatically refreshed and through Pivotstream’s hosted PowerPivot solution, ready to be shared with all team members.
“Connection Cloud takes all the manual grunt work out of data access and integration. Before, users would have to literally cut and paste Salesforce data, for example. Our combined platform drastically simplifies the process and allows you to share your results with anyone you choose – inside or outside of your organization. If you’re a CMO or CFO, you want your team to have time to strategize and think. Now, with the Connection Cloud , they have the time to do so,” said Rob Collie, CTO, Pivotstream.
“The vast majority of business decisions are made from data coming out of Excel. But accessing SaaS data has not been easy to do, until the Connection Cloud. With Pivotstream and Connection Cloud, users now have the ability to access data from where it resides, enabling them to create Excel based reports and share that data with considerably less labor,” said Ajay Singh, CEO, Elastic Intelligence.
- Join the Pivotstream Webinar: Access your cloud data using the Connection Cloud, Wednesday, December 5th, 9:00 - 9:45 a.m. PST / 12:00 -12:45 p.m. EST.
- To register, go to https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/486838607
- See how the Connection Cloud helps users access SaaS data easily from Intacct, Netsuite and any other sources for real-time reporting and analysis. As an Excel user, learn how you can combine data from separate SaaS-based data sources to create reports in real-time – saving time and money previously spent on complex data integration processes
About Connection Cloud
The Connection Cloud, developed and marketed by Elastic Intelligence, is the first and only real-time SQL-based Platform-as-a-Service for connecting to SaaS data for reporting, business intelligence (BI) and application development. Using Connection Cloud, business users and application developers can access their data from where it resides, eliminating the need for data warehousing, or additional IT support. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Menlo Park, California. For more information, visit http://www.connectioncloud.com/
Pivotstream’s Cloud PowerPivot platform transforms your Excel expertise into web-enabled, interactive decision support tools. Relied upon by over 130 global companies, including Duane Reade, Unilever, GlaxoSmithKline, Walgreen’s, Pacific World, Natrol, and Sanvita, our Cloud PowerPivot auto-refreshes your reports and dashboards, giving you easy access to mission-critical insights on any device, at any time. Pivotstream, empowering Business Users to build Business Intelligence that solves Business Problems since 2009, with offices in Seattle WA, Independence OH, and London UK. For more information, visit http://www.pivotstream.com/