ATLANTA--()--In this chaotic holiday season, Beautyrest® is committed to helping its fans recharge their “human battery” with a five-week Facebook contest, “Giving the Gift of Recharge.” The contest will give winners prizes of wholesome food, massages, fitness items, charitable donations, and a ComforPedic® from Beautyrest® mattress, all aimed at helping recharge during what can often be an energy-draining time of year.
The “Giving the Gift of Recharge” contest is live on the Beautyrest Facebook page today. Participants can visit the page now and during each of the five themed weeks to submit short answers in response to a prompt, with a respondent each week winning a prize ideal for staying recharged. The weekly themes and prizes are:
Week of November 26: Healthy Diet
- To enter, participants are invited to submit an original healthy recipe. The winning participant will receive a $500 Whole Foods Market gift certificate to help them eat well all season. Additionally, entrants can create a healthy eating-inspired Pinterest board to receive an extra submission with each recipe.
Week of December 3: Mental Wellness
- This week, Beautyrest fans can share – in one word – what they can accomplish when well rested. The winner will receive a $500 gift certificate to Massage Envy Spa to help them stay mellow. Participants can also create a motivation-inspired Pinterest board to receive an extra submission with each word submitted.
Week of December 10: Fitness
- For this week’s challenge, entrants can share their best personal fitness tip. The winner’s tip will earn them a power fitness prize package that includes a Nike+ Fuelband ($149 value), a $100 gift certificate to Dick’s Sporting Goods®, and a Beautyrest® yoga mat.
Week of December 17: Soul
- Beautyrest fans are invited to post about what they are doing to contribute to others during the holiday season. Beautyrest will share the winner’s giving spirit by making a $500 donation in the winner’s name to a non-profit charity of his or her choice.
Week of December 24: Sleep
- In the spirit of helping fans stay fully charged, this week’s challenge is the easiest of all —participants can simply use the online form to enter to win. Beautyrest will help the winner stay fully charged through 2013 and beyond with a new ComforPedic from Beautyrest mattress featuring the Recharge® Sleep System, which combines three cutting-edge technologies – AirCool® Memory Foam, Independent Support™ Technology and AirCool® Design. Beautyrest mattresses are crafted to deliver comfort and support so users can wake up Living Life Fully Charged®.
Winners will be announced at the beginning of each week starting December 3, and the contest concludes on December 30.
The holiday season can drain many peoples’ human batteries, but with prizes like these, Beautyrest fans will have an easier time kicking off the New Year fully charged. Enter now by visiting Beautyrest on Facebook.
About Simmons Bedding Company
Atlanta-based Simmons Bedding Company (“Simmons”) is one of the world's largest mattress producers and the maker of Beautyrest®. Simmons manufactures and markets a broad range of products including Beautyrest®, Beautyrest TruEnergy®, Beautyrest Black®, ComforPedic® from Beautyrest®, Natural Care® and BeautySleep®. Simmons operates 17 conventional bedding manufacturing facilities across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Simmons also serves as a key supplier of beds to many of the world's leading hotel groups and resort properties. Simmons is committed to developing superior mattresses and promoting a higher-quality sleep, helping ensure consumers around the world are LIVING LIFE FULLY CHARGED®. For more information, visit www.Simmons.com or follow Simmons on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.