DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p4c5bs/hospitality) has announced the addition of the "Hospitality, Tourism and Travel In Kenya 2012" report to their offering.
The Hospitality, Tourism and Travel industry in Kenya is booming. A lot of investment is being made in the sector and millions of shillings are put in every day to ensure maximum returns for investors. Investors are constantly seeking the best deals to give them the best returns, but often, these decisions are made blind, with little or no information guiding them.
This report seeks to bridge this gap. By providing a comprehensive, up to date quarterly guide on the industry in Kenya, this product will provide the best reference point for investors wishing to make the most of their investment. As a third party, with no vested interests in anything highlighted in the report, the product is an unbiased, accurate and credible source of information. As an investor, you cannot afford not to have this report as a reference point for your investment portfolio.
You cannot go wrong with this information, and you cannot succeed without it. Get informed today and make the most of your investment in the industry in Kenya.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Report Background
3. SWOT analysis of the industry
4. Total estimated size of the market
5. Indication of the level of current demand in target market
6. Growth trends in target market
7. Trends in consumer preferences
8. Trends in product development
9. Growth potential and opportunity for players in the market
10. Barriers to entry for players in the industry and how to overcome them
11. Environmental changes in the industry
12. Customer Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p4c5bs/hospitality