BRANCHBURG, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SaaShr, a Kronos Company, today announced availability of the Kronos® InTouch™ time clock to its resellers, a network of service provider partners, to be purchased or rented. Designed for today’s modern workforce, Kronos InTouch delivers a simple, intuitive, and unrivaled user experience that is reshaping how organizations think about — and employees interact with — their workforce management solution.
- Shipping more than 18,000 units in less than a year, Kronos sales figures provide insight on the potential high demand for this time clock from SaaShr partners and their clients.
- InTouch was built with an emphasis on reliability, durability, and real-time display of information to help deliver an unparalleled level of functionality to today’s modern workforce.
- Designed for today’s cloud-centric computing environments, InTouch offers flexible features and the ability for users to monitor and control the clock from a remote location.
- Built on an open architecture, future enhancements and third-party applications from SaaShr’s Marketplace can be easily incorporated into the time clock.
- Made of the highest-quality materials and designed to withstand the most rugged of work environments, InTouch can log punches through biometrics, magnetic stripe, barcode, and proximity readers.
Mark Ellis, general manager, small business, Kronos
“From a technology standpoint, InTouch is at the top of the market compared to other time clocks. Built on an open platform, we are able to integrate virtually any third-party applications with InTouch.”
Bob Tack, director, SaaShr
“InTouch is an excellent addition to our existing hardware options for partners, and will help to ensure that they can cover more client data collection needs. InTouch is just one example of how we are able to leverage Kronos to help our partners become more successful.”
SaaShr, a Kronos Company, is a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions. Under a private-label model, SaaShr provides time and attendance, human resources, and payroll applications to small and midsize businesses through a network of service providers. To learn more about SaaShr visit www.saashr.com.
© 2012 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark and InTouch is a trademark and SaaShr and the SaaShr logo are trademarks of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.