DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mcr9b9/europe_dimethyl) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Europe Dimethyl Terephthalate (DMT) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.
This report provides an in-depth coverage of Europe Dimethyl Terephthalate (DMT) industry. The research presents major market trends affecting DMT in the region. It provides capacity growth and presents installed capacity by process and technology. In addition, it presents market size, demand and production forecasts, end use demand forecasts, and company shares of major DMT producers in the region. The research also provides price trends and trade balance data. Supply and demand scenario for key countries within the region is also included in the report. Overall, the reports present a comprehensive analysis of the specific petrochemical in the region covering all the major parameters.
- DMT industry supply scenario in the region from 2000 to 2016 consisting of capacity growth, installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Supply and demand outlook in key countries in Europe from 2000 to 2016
- Information of all active and planned DMT plants in Europe with capacity forecasts to 2016
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering details such as process, technology, operator and equity details
- DMT industry market dynamics in Europe from 2000 to 2016 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Key countries trade balance data from 2000 to 2016 including details on imports, exports, net exports and imports as percentage of demand
- Comparison of supply demand scenario in Europe with other regions in the world
- Company snapshots including company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming DMT plants in Europe
- Company shares of key competitors in Europe and across major countries in the region
- JSC Mogilevkhimvolokno,
- Haci Omer Sabanci Holding A.S.,
- ARQUES Industries AG,
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mcr9b9/europe_dimethyl