LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global market for thermal power is forecast to for a staggering growth in the medium-to-long term, driven by rising population, enhanced lifestyles and the need to upgrade or maintain present power generation capacity. Demand from developing geographies, from the Asia-Pacific in particular, high efficiency power projects and new, environment friendly technology using solar and other renewable sources of energy auger well for rapid growth in future.
New market research study “Thermal Power in Indonesia, Market Outlook to 2020, 2012 Update – Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies” elaborated by GlobalData provides in-depth analysis and forecast of Indonesia’s thermal energy market. It covers unrivalled information on thermal (coal, oil and gas) installed capacity and generation, key trends, lists and profiles industry participants, major power plants and important deals. Furthermore, the regulatory framework and key policies governing the country’s thermal energy industry are detailed in the report as well.
Title: Thermal Power in Indonesia, Market Outlook to 2020, 2012 Update – Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies
Published: October, 2012
Price: US$ 2,500.00
More Market Research Reports by GlobalData Include:
- Hyperparathyroidism – Analysis and Market Forecasts to 2019
- Clean Coal Technologies - Global Market Size, Trends, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Asia Pacific Ammonia Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Mining Market in Central, Northern and Eastern Africa - Key Trends, Production, Reserves, Competitive Landscape, Active and Planned Projects of Key Countries
- North America Ammonia Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
More new market research reports by GlobalData can be found at http://marketpublishers.com/members/global_data/info.html