DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w6q399/offshore_wind) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Offshore Wind Industry Require Players from Different Segments to Suffice Huge Capital Requirement" to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Offshore Wind Industry Require Players from Different Segments to Suffice Huge Capital Requirement”
Offshore wind power has huge potential to become one of the major sources of energy, and will grow significantly during the 2012-2020 period because of the large projects under construction and in planning. Governments across many countries in Europe have set ambitious targets for expansion within the offshore wind sector. These targets are supported by the implementation of strong incentive schemes and investment in grid infrastructure. As a result the industry will require huge investments of hundreds of billions of Euros. The industry can expect the entry of new players who can fund this highly capital-intensive technology.
- The report provides information on market leaders in offshore wind farm development. along with that detail on debt and equity requirements for offshore wind farm development is also covered.
- The risk appetite of different players that have entered the offshore wind market is also covered in the report.
Reasons to buy
- The reader can have an understanding on changing dynamics in offshore wind farm funding front.
- Overview on the entry of new players in the offshore wind market can be also looked through this report.
- Details on the strategic partnerships which giants in offshore wind farm development are entering into in order to get proper funding can be also skimmed through this report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. List of Tables & Figures
3 Offshore Wind Industry Require Players from Different Segments to Suffice Huge Capital Requirement Background
3.1 The UK Dominates the Offshore Wind Installations Sector
3.2 Private Equities have the Highest Risk Appetite for Offshore Wind Farm Development
4.4 Contact Us
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w6q399/offshore_wind