DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ldcrq/top_450_lifting) has announced the addition of the "Top 450 Lifting & Handling Equipment Manufacturers (Global)" report to their offering.
This report is an in-depth financial evaluation of the Global Lifting & Handling Equipment Manufacturers. Using the unique Plimsoll method of analysis, each of the top 450 companies included is individually assessed and ranked against each other and compared to industry averages. Using the most up-to-date financial information available, the two-page per company analysis provides detailed financial analysis for each organisation.
The following are some of the key findings of this new report:
- 62 of the 450 companies analysed have been rated as Danger
- 55 companies are ripe for takeover
- 86 companies achieved greater than 10% increase in sales last year.
- 61 companies made a pre-tax loss.
- 236 companies saw sales fall last year.
Along with individual company information, this report also contains a comprehensive study of the market, based on the companies analysed.
Key Topics Covered:
This extensive report is broken into two parts:
1. A complete financial assessment of the market, based on the companies analysed
2. An individual financial performance analysis of each company (2 pages per company)
Specific areas included in the market assessment include;
Section 1 - Best Trading Partners (based on commercial and financial strength)
Section 2 - Sales & Market Performance
Section 3 - Profitability
4. 0 - How to Use
5.0 - Individual Company Analysis
The individual company assessment gives a complete financial picture of each company listed, including a narrative summary of the analysis. One of our key indicators is the Plimsoll Chart which combines several performance figures to give an overall measurement of the financial strength of any company. The Plimsoll chart is complied through the analysis of several different areas, including;
Sales Growth, Trading Stability, Profitability, Working Capital, Gearing and Immediate Liquidity
As all measurements are standardised, in one report you can quickly compare like with like for every major company in your industry. The accounts of each company appear in its own currency and US$ to allow comparison.
Each individual company analysis includes:
- A full four year financial assessment, Debtor days analysis, Latest sales/profitability rankings.
- Employee Performance Analysis, Comparisons against industry average.
- Overall company financial rating as read in the Plimsoll Chart, Industry ranking matrix.
- Company analysis written summary.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ldcrq/top_450_lifting.