DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmvvsp/companion) has announced the addition of the "Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms & Agreements" report to their offering.
The Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the companion diagnostics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter companion diagnostic partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors companion diagnostics technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
This report contains over 1,000 links to online copies of actual companion diagnostics deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to companion diagnostics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in companion diagnostics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of companion diagnostics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life companion diagnostics deals
- Access to over 1,000 companion diagnostics contract documents
- The leading companion diagnostics deals by value since 2007
- Most active companion diagnostics dealmakers since 2007
- The leading companion diagnostics partnering resources
In Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z o Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Companion Diagnostics Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 1,000 companion diagnostics deals. Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise companion diagnostics rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lmvvsp/companion