DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5d5td/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Huntington's Disease Drug Pipeline Capsule - 2012 Update" report to their offering.
Fore Pharma's latest report 'Global Huntington's Disease Drug Pipeline Capsule - 2012 Update' provides most up-to-date information on key Research and Development activities (R&D) in the global Huntington's Disease market. It covers active Huntington's Disease pipeline molecules in various stages of clinical trials, preclinical research, and drug discovery.
This report helps executives track competitors pipeline molecules. The information presented in this report can be used for identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
The report provides information on pipeline molecules by company and mechanism of action across the R&D stages. It also provides information on pipeline molecules developed in leading geographies (North America and Europe). Licensing activities are thoroughly captured in this report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Huntington's Disease - Disease Overview
2. Huntington's Disease Pipeline Overview
3. Huntington's Disease Phase 3 Clinical Trial Pipeline Insights
4. Huntington's Disease Phase 2 Clinical Trial Pipeline Insights
5. Huntington's Disease Phase 1 Clinical Trial Pipeline Insights
6. Huntington's Disease Preclinical Research Pipeline Insights
7. Huntington's Disease Discovery Stage Pipeline Insights
8. Huntington's Disease Drug Development Activities - Geographic Landscape
8.1. Huntington's Disease R&D Activities in North America
8.2. Huntington's Disease R&D Activities in Europe
9. Huntington's Disease Pipeline - Licensing Activities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5d5td/global