DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zs3992/global_pulp_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Pulp and Paper Chemicals Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
The pulp and paper chemicals industry is highly fragmented. APAC dominates this industry and was the major contributor with a 10% growth rate in 2011 due to improvement in literacy rate, urbanization, and higher standard of living. A combination of factors such as demographic condition, economic condition, and environmental regulations has had a significant impact on the industry dynamics.
Lucintel's research indicates that in 2011 the industry witnessed good growth over 2010 due to the global focus on environmental protection, and environmentally friendly chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide and calcium carbonate witnessed significant growth.Paper demand has increased rapidly in particular as China and other Asian markets have depicted significant growth accompanying their strong economic development. APAC is emerging as the best growth prospect in the forthcoming years with increasing demand for pulp and paper chemicals. The improving literacy rate presents a huge opportunity for printing and writing paper, and thereby it is expected to increase the demand for pulp and paper chemicals.
Features and Scope of this Report:
To make any investment or strategic decision, you need adequate and timely information. This market report fulfills this core need. Some of the features of this market report are:
- Industry size estimates in terms of (US $) value by regions
- Global pulp and paper chemicals industry analysis annual trend (2006-2011) and forecast (2012-2017)
- Porter's Five Force analysis
- New product launch and merger and acquisition activity in global pulp and paper chemicals industry analysis
- Quarterly demand trend (Q1 2010-Q4 2011)and forecast analysis (Q1 2012 - Q4 2012) for global pulp and paper chemicals industry analysis
- Gross and net profit trends in the global pulp and paper chemicals industry analysis
- Cost structure trend in the global as well as regional pulp and paper chemicals industry analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zs3992/global_pulp_and