DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4dtqv3/united_kingdom) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "United Kingdom Diabetes Care Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the United Kingdom Diabetes Care Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for Diabetes Care Devices market categories - Glucose Monitoring and Insulin Delivery.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United Kingdom Diabetes Care Devicesmarket.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Eli Lilly and Company
- LifeScan, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bayer HealthCare AG
- Abbott Laboratories
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Animas Corporation
- Ypsomed Holding AG
- Home Diagnostics (UK) Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4dtqv3/united_kingdom