DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mj8m3f/middle_east_and) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Middle East and Africa Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2018 - Fetal Monitors, Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Neonatal Monitors, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors and Others" to their offering.
This new report provides key market data on the Middle East and Africa Patient Monitoring market - South Africa, Saudi Arabia and Israel. The report provides value (USD million) data for all the market categories - Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Patient Monitoring Accessories, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Neonatal Monitors, Remote Patient Monitoring and Fetal Monitors.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants.
- Countries covered include South Africa, Saudi Arabia and Israel..
- Market size and company share data for Patient Monitoring market categories - Multiparameter Patient Monitoring, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Monitors, Patient Monitoring Accessories, Micro-Electromechanical Systems, Neonatal Monitors, Remote Patient Monitoring and Fetal Monitors.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the market categories in each of the country. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories and countries.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Middle East and Africa Patient Monitoring market.
- Philips Healthcare
- GE Healthcare
- A&D Medical / LifeSource
- Mindray Medical International Limited
- Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Bionet Co.,Ltd.
- Welch Allyn Inc.
- Mennen Medical Ltd.
- 3M Health Care Ltd.
- OSI Systems, Inc.
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Schiller AG
- Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Microlife Corporation
- Covidien plc
- Biotronik SE & Co. KG
- St. Jude Medical, Inc.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- ConMed Corporation
- Ambu A/S
- Edan Instruments, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mj8m3f/middle_east_and