GOLDEN, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Boston Market today announced the launch of its new “Holiday Hub” website – just in time for the busiest entertaining season of the year. The website offers expert tips on hosting a stress-free celebration, recipes by Chef Rick Rodgers, and event planning advice to help take the guesswork out of placing orders for groups.
“Holiday Hub” Features
- Food: This year, Boston Market partnered with Chef Rick Rodgers, a culinary instructor and cookbook author, to develop easy-to-prepare recipes incorporating signature rotisserie chicken and home style sides from Boston Market. Tasty examples include Sweet Potato Cheesecake, Spinach-Stuffed Portobello mushrooms, Mashed Potatoes Five Ways and more.
- Tips: Chef Rick Rodgers and Boston Market have compiled tips to plan and enjoy the holiday season, including Keeping Things Hot, Turkey Carving Smarts and Gravy Greatness.
- Planning: An event planning guide allows visitors to submit their headcount, timing, and party type to receive tips for their upcoming gathering, print a foolproof party planning checklist, and find party themes everyone will enjoy.
- Gift Cards: Guests can now customize Boston Market e-gift cards with holiday themes, text greetings or audio messages.
As one of a few national restaurant chains that will be open on Thanksgiving Day, Boston Market offers solutions for guests who choose not to cook or for those whose meals don’t go as planned. Guests who dine in can enjoy a complete holiday meal, or they can pick up Á la Carte items for carry-out. A limited menu will be offered in all restaurants, but customers can find hours and offerings at specific locations by calling their nearest restaurant.
Boston Market serves classic holiday food year-round. However, the company sees a dramatic increase in sales and catering orders from October to January. For example, last holiday season, Boston Market served more than 1 million pounds of turkey, 2.6 million pounds of mashed potatoes, 639,000 pounds of stuffing and 180,000 gallons of gravy.
“We serve home style meals every day, and we know the value that comfort food has this time of year,” said Sara Bittorf, Chief Brand Officer, Boston Market. “During our busiest period, we focus on offering guests tips, recipes and food they can feel good about so they can spend more time with the people who matter. From our Holiday Hub website to our heat and serve, catering and dine-in options on Thanksgiving Day, our goal is to make sure our guests’ holidays go off without a hitch.”
For busy families who want to leave the holiday dinner to the experts, a variety of holiday meal options are available, including:
- Heat & Serve Holiday Banquets: Boston Market handles the cooking and seasoning, while hosts need only to heat and serve.
- Hot & Ready Catered Buffets: Spend less time in the kitchen and more time with family and friends by letting the experts at Boston Market take care of every detail.
- Á la Carte: Whether a side dish was burnt or you waited until the eleventh hour to get started, Boston Market restaurants are a resource for partygoers and hosts alike.
- Thanksgiving Day Meal: For those planning to dine out or who need last-minute side items, all Boston Market stores will be open on Thanksgiving Day (hours vary by location) and offer holiday favorites like the Thanksgiving Day Meal, which features roasted turkey breast with two home style sides, freshly baked cornbread and a slice of apple or pumpkin pie for $10.99.
To help with last-minute planning, Heat & Serve (while supplies last) and catering orders for Thanksgiving Day will be accepted until 8 p.m. EST on Wednesday, November 21. In addition to online ordering via www.bostonmarket.com/catering, orders can also be placed by calling 866-977-9090.
In the spirit of the giving, Boston Market is once again selling coupon books—featuring total savings of up to $34.00—in all restaurants for a fantastic cause. Proceeds from the coupon book will be donated to Give Kids The World Village, with a guaranteed minimum donation of $500,000 to the non-profit, “storybook” resort that provides weeklong, cost-free, fantasy vacations to families with children facing life-threatening illnesses from around the world. The coupon books went on sale October 22 and will be sold until December 31 or while supplies last. Since 2008, Boston Market has donated more than $3.5 million to Give Kids the World through the sale of the coupon books.
For additional information, visit holidayhub.bostonmarket.com.
About Boston Market
Boston Market Corporation, headquartered in Golden, Colorado, has given time back to busy families and individuals for more than 25 years with quality, home style meals at a convenient value in 473 nationwide locations. A staple on dinner tables, Boston Market prepares its fresh, never-frozen, natural chicken in signature rotisserie ovens and features an extensive selection of home style sides and made from scratch cornbread. In 2011, the company completed updates to locations across the country, adding new healthier menu items and enhancing the dine-in experience.
As one of the country's largest providers of catering services, Boston Market offers convenient, same‐day orders and delivery for corporate and personal events of all sizes.