DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6sfq5k/global_company) has announced the addition of the "Global Company Database: Office machinery and equipment [17,074 Companies]" directory to their offering.
Office machinery and equipment [17074 companies]
Results for each company, what can you see?
- Company name
- Telephone & fax numbers
- Email and website
- Factories: location and contact details
- Office hours
- Key executives
- Activities (statement)
- Board of directors
- Number of employees
- Year established
- Members of...
- Product section
Advantages for sales and marketing professionals:
- Research markets by area, industry, product
- Assess market size
- Look up competitors overseas
- Get specific contact names
- Identify local and overseas distributors and agents
- Qualify companies by size
Advantages for buyers:
- Search for industry specific products, services and websites
- Send emails to suppliers
- Qualify companies and suppliers (e.g. quality)
- Narrow down manufacturers vs exporters
- Check out overseas suppliers and contacts
- Find specific trade names and brands
- Find specific product types
- Find local and overseas agents
- Compile suppliers for projects
How do you collect the data?
We use a huge variety of information sources to ensure the currency and coverage of the database.
- We monitor major business publications
- We work with a growing number of trade associations to make sure they and there members are properly represented
- We pro-actively call every company at least once every year to confirm the contact details and personnel
- We invite all companies to update their full profile in our easy, online updating system
- We manually codify all companies against the Kompass classification system of over 55,000 product and service codes
- We work closely with government trade and economic development agencies
- We access statutory information from Companies Offices
Each country in the Kompass network is under separate management and information quality does vary. Kompass has very strong coverage in Europe where it has been a dominant force for 60 years, but it is still growing in Asia Pacific. Relatively new franchises like USA and China are working hard to build their databases while maintaining the consistent quality that is Kompass.
Kompass uses 1 classification system worldwide which is available in 25 languages. It is rigorously maintained by a central classification team in France to ensure it accounts for modern industrial developments. An updated version is released and translated every year incorporating thousands of changes - new products, modifications, relocations, cosmetic changes and deletions.
"I can find all this information on Google"
There is plenty of information available for free on the Internet but your problem quickly becomes information overload and lack of time. Kompass will save you time and money searching around. What information can you find online?
- Contact details - probably
- Management contacts - maybe
- Company activities, size (employees & turnover), quality ratings, import/export areas, branch locations, codified products and services - probably not!
All of the above in one simple document! Kompass.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6sfq5k/global_company