LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Please replace the graphic with the accompanying corrected graphic.
The release reads:
DYNAMICS INC. LAUNCHES FIRST-OF-A-KIND EPLATE™ CREDIT CARD DEVICE RUNNING REVOLUTIONARY EXPERIENTIAL PAYMENT “APPS”
Consumers Choose From Numerous “Apps” To Initiate New Payments Functionality And Receive Unique Benefits Within Seconds of Each Purchase
Dynamics Inc., an innovator in next-generation payment devices, today nationally launched the ePlate™ payment device – a battery-powered credit card that opens an entirely new payments category with first-of-a-kind consumer-facing payment “apps.” At any time, a consumer can change the “app” on their ePlate™ device and completely change the way the card operates along with the benefit the consumer receives. Consumers can apply for a Dynamics ePlate™ credit card device at www.dynamicsinc.com.
“Dynamics created the ePlate™ device so that brands could create first-of-a-kind payment ‘apps’ on top of the four trillion dollar payment ecosystem to achieve any functionality and provide consumers with any benefit. ePlate integration into the payment system is so fast that consumer benefits for an ‘app’ will be delivered before consumers can even put their ePlate device back into their wallet,” said Jeff Mullen, CEO and Founder of Dynamics. “The result of the ePlate device is a new payments landscape – where a consumer can earn exclusive, disproportionately valued benefits instantly in ways never before envisioned. This holiday season, consumers will have a second decision to make at the point-of-sale – first, what to purchase; and second, what app to experience with that purchase.“
One of the experience™ applications is provided by Warren Adler, world-renowned author with masterpieces that include his iconic book The War of the Roses.
In the Warren Adler experience™ application, a consumer earns one of twenty nine Warren Adler eBooks instantly each time the consumer spends $400. Within seconds of the qualifying purchase, a consumer receives an email with a link to instantly download the book. If that is not enough, Warren Adler has offered an exclusive title for ePlate™ users. With every earned book, the consumer also earns a chapter of this exclusive work. And, if that is not enough, any consumer that earns all twenty nine Warren Adler eBooks also receive a signed, physical copy of The War of the Roses delivered directly to their doorstep.
“When I saw the ePlate™ platform, I thought this was an innovative way to engage my readers,” said Warren Adler. “I also wanted to reward them with a unique way to experience more of my books and a way to reward them with an exclusive work.”
How it works
ePlate™ is connected to an ecosystem of experience™ providers that each deliver an individualized brand experience, through an experience™ application, to the consumer. Prior to a purchase, consumers select multiple experience™ applications on their smart phone, tablet, or computer to port to their ePlate™ device. At the time of purchase, the consumer can use different buttons on their ePlate™ device to select different experience™ applications. To learn more about the ePlate™ device, watch the video at www.dynamicsinc.com. At time of launch, over 30 experience™ applications will be available on the ePlate™ platform.
ePlate™ experience™ applications announced today include:
Entertainment Experience™ Applications
- BIGSTAR Movies (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/BIGSTARMovies)
- Bob Mayer (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/BobMayer)
- Hercules (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/Hercules)
- Katie Armiger (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/KatieArmiger)
- Warren Adler (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/WarrenAdler)
Hobby Experience™ Applications
- Dark Horse® Comics (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/DarkHorseComics)
- Jersey Jack Pinball (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/JerseyJackPinball)
- Upper Deck (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/UpperDeckCards)
“For Your Kids” Experience™ Applications
- Kidz Bop (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/KidzBop)
Gaming Experience™ Applications
- GameFan (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/GameFan)
- Adventure Shopping™ Game (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/AdventureShoppingGame)
- Black Friday: The Game™ (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/BlackFridayTheGame)
- Scavenger Shop™ Game (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/ScavengerShop)
Health Experience™ Applications
- Fit Orbit (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/FitOrbit)
Charity Experience™ Applications
- Greater Good: The Animal Rescue Site (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/AnimalRescueSite)
- Greater Good: The Breast Cancer Site (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/BreastCancerSite)
- Lemonade Day (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/LemonadeDay)
- Greater Good: The Hunger Site (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/TheHungerSite)
- Toys for Tots (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/ToysForTots)
Retail Experience™ Applications
- Cologne by Scentiments (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/CologneByScentiments)
- Perfume by Scentiments (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/PerfumeByScentiments)
- Fresh Direct (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/FreshDirect)
- International Star Registry (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/InternationalStarRegistry)
Food Experience™ Applications
- iGourmet: Coffee of the Month (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/CoffeeOfTheMonth)
- iGourmet: Tea of the Month (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/TeaOfTheMonth)
- iGourmet: Salsa of the Month (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/SalsaOfTheMonth)
Travel Experience™ Applications
- Bahama Trip with Triton Submarines (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/TritonSubmarines)
- Henry Cookson: African Safari (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/HenryCookson)
Social Experience™ Applications
- Facebook (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/Facebook)
- Twitter (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/Twitter)
Other Experience™ Applications
- Dynamics Credits (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/DynamicsCredits)
- Win $10,000 (explore at http://dynamicsinc.com/Win10000)
The ePlate™ payment device is as durable as a traditional payment card and will last more than three years on a single battery charge. The technology does not require any change to the 60 million 1970s-era magnetic stripe readers or reeducation of its merchant base.
About Warren Adler
World-renowned author Warren Adler recently released his 33rd book, The Serpent’s Bite. Best known for The War of the Roses, his masterpiece fictionalization of a macabre divorce turned into the dark comedy box office hit starring Michael Douglas, Kathleen Turner and Danny DeVito, Adler quickly became the fountainhead of Hollywood screenplay adaptations, fueling an unprecedented bidding war in a Hollywood commission for his unpublished book Private Lies. The New York Post reported, “Tri-Star Pictures… purchased the film rights to Private Lies for …the highest sums yet paid in Hollywood for an unpublished manuscript.” While The War of the Roses garnered outstanding box office and critical success with Golden Globe, BAFTA and multiple award nominations internationally, Adler went on to sell movie and film rights for 12 books, all noted for his character driven and masterful storytelling.
About Dynamics Inc.
Dynamics Inc., founded in 2007 by Jeff Mullen, designs and manufactures intelligent battery-powered payment devices and advanced payment platforms. The company won the $1M People's Choice Award at DEMO Fall 2010, four Finovate Best of Show awards, and Best in Show for Personal Electronics at the 2011 International CES show. Dynamics investors include Adams Capital Management and Bain Capital Ventures. For more information, visit www.dynamicsinc.com.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50450441&lang=en