DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwj7vc/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Earthmoving Equipment - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Global Earthmoving Equipment - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015”
The value of the global earthmoving equipment increased at a CAGR of 1.13% during the review period (2006-2010). Robust growth in the Asia-Pacific region has offset decline in the world's other two significant markets, North America and Europe, which recorded CARCs of -10.69% and -8.28% over the review period.
The global economic crisis was one of the main factors behind steep industry contraction. Loaders, the largest sector in the global earthmoving equipment market, achieved a CAGR of 2.28% during the review period, increasing their market share from 36.5% in 2006 to 38.2% in 2010.
The excavators sector recorded the fastest growth rates with a CAGR of 2.43% and accounted for 35.6% of the earthmoving equipment market, an increase of 1.7 percentage points over 2006. Construction tractors, the smallest sector, recorded a CARC of -1.97% during the review period, observing a market share contraction of 29.6% in 2006 to 26.1% in 2010.
This report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights into the global earthmoving equipment industry, including:
- Overview of the global earthmoving equipment industry
- Current, historic and forecast market value and trends of individual markets and categories supported by detailed descriptions of individual markets in the industry
- Profiles of the top construction companies in the global earthmoving equipment industry
- Robust growth in the Asia-Pacific region has offset decline in the world's other two significant markets, North America and Europe, which recorded CARCs of -10.69% and -8.28% over the review period.
- Construction activities increased in most countries by 2010, a trend which is anticipated to continue over 2011. Timetric projects the earthmoving equipment market to record positive growth and achieve a CAGR of 9.26%.
- Globally, the Asia-Pacific region represents the largest and fastest growing earthmoving equipment market, equivalent to a 51.4% share of global value.
- South America represented the second fastest growing earthmoving equipment market globally, with a review period CAGR of 13.86%. Growth has been supported by the implementation of a political and economic plan known as Democratic Security, in Colombia alongside a US$285.4 billion (BRL500.8 billion) investment allocation by the Brazilian federal government for infrastructure development under the Programade Aceleraçãodo Crescimento (PAC) program.
- AB Volvo
- Caterpillar Inc
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd
- Komatsu Ltd
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd
- Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd
- BEML Limited
- Escorts Limited
- Telco Construction Equipment Company Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwj7vc/global