DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5l39wb/hematology) has announced the addition of the "Hematology Partnering Terms and Agreements" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
The Hematology Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the hematology partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter hematology partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors infectives technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Hematology Partnering Terms and Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to hematology trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
- Hematology Partnering Terms and Agreements includes:
- Trends in hematology dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2007
- Analysis of hematology deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to hundreds of hematology deal contract documents
- Comprehensive access to over 1,000 hematology deal records
- The leading hematology deals by value since 2007
- Most active hematology dealmakers since 2007
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of hematology technologies and products.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Trends in hematology dealmaking
Chapter 3 - Leading hematology deals
Chapter 4 - Bigpharma hematology deals
Chapter 5 - Hematology partnering contracts directory
Chapter 6 - Hematology dealmaking by indication
Chapter 7 - Partnering resource center
About Wildwood Ventures
Table of figures
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5l39wb/hematology