NEW YORK--(IDG TechNetwork (IDGTN), the leading provider of advertising solutions for technology marketers, today announced the launch of TechSignals, an industry-leading data marketing solution that empowers advertisers with the insights needed to better identify and anticipate purchase intent.)--
“Data Management Platforms (DMP) are experts at building taxonomies and deploying audience segments, but when it comes to the baseline knowledge about a vertical market, that expertise has to come from the publisher”
TechSignals taps audience segmentation data from three major technology media groups within IDG and two major data management platforms to provide a unique “identity” to individual ad impressions, or a Tech Buyer’s “Data DNA.”
“Data Management Platforms (DMP) are experts at building taxonomies and deploying audience segments, but when it comes to the baseline knowledge about a vertical market, that expertise has to come from the publisher,” said Pete Longo, CEO of IDG TechNetwork. “With over 50 years in the technology news, research and events business, no one knows how and where to reach tech buyers and enthusiasts better than IDG. And with over 500 technology sites and 110 million monthly unique visitors, the TechNetwork has the ability to use this data to build technology audiences at scale.”
Among the benefits of TechSignals are:
Deep Insights and Hyper-Targeting
- Through TechSignals, advertisers will have the ability to micro-target finite audience segments with big data from over 25,000 data segments driven by nearly 50 years of experience in technology buying research from both IDC and IDG.
- This is the first time IDC is releasing their taxonomy for marketer consumption, exclusively through IDG TechNetwork. Combined with IDG TechNetwork’s 1st party data from over 500 sites and 3rd party contextual and behavioral data, TechSignals offers advertisers a comprehensive audience solution that exceeds anything currently in the technology advertising market.
Cutting Edge Big Data Collection & Integration
TechSignals works with multiple data management layers to:
- Capture both in-page and in-ad data to fueled our real-time audience modeling engine
- Analyze both contextual data to define the meaning of content (rather than solely relying on keywords) as well as behavioral data to predict user actions
- Integrates all offline and online data from client 1st party, IDG TechNetwork 1st party and 3rd party platforms.
For more information about TechSignals or any of IDG TechNetwork's product offerings for publishers and advertisers, please visit www.idgtechnetwork.com/capabilities.
About IDG TechNetwork
IDG TechNetwork is the premier online advertising network designed for technology marketers and agencies that create high-impact branding, product launch and lead generation programs. By providing advertisers and sponsors with the largest and most influential audience of enterprise, consumer, small-medium businesses, and gaming technology buyers, the IDG TechNetwork enables marketers to address specific technology markets with targeted communication to accelerate program success and improve ROI. For more information, please visit www.idgtechnetwork.com.
About International Data Group
International Data Group (IDG) is the world’s leading technology media, events and research company. IDG’s media brands—including CIO®, CSO®, Computerworld®, InfoWorld®, Macworld®, Network World®, PCWorld® and TechWorld®—reach an audience of more than 280 million technology buyers in 97 countries.
Online, IDG’s network features more than 560 websites spanning business technology, consumer technology, digital entertainment, and video games worldwide. The IDG TechNetwork represents more than 550 independent websites in an ad network complementary to IDG’s media brands. IDG® is also a leading producer of more than 700 technology-related events, including Macworld | iWorld, E3 Expo, DEMO®, SNW™, and IDC Directions®.
IDG’s marketing services include lead generation with IDG Connect®, custom publishing, social web marketing with IDG Amplify® ads and IDG Social Scout™ analysis and program development, and IDG Market Fusion™ research and content optimization.
IDC®, a subsidiary of IDG, is the premier global provider of market intelligence; advisory services; and events in IT, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. Over 1,000 IDC analysts in more than 110 countries provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends.
Additional information about IDG, a privately held company, is available at www.idg.com.