CHICAGO--()--The HR-XML Consortium is exhibiting at the HR Technology Exposition, the biggest HR software expo in the world. The HR-XML Booth (#457) will showcase their latest products and get your questions answered by specialists.
The HR-XML Consortium is the only community-driven technical standards organization for Human Resources. HR-XML brings together a global network of HR technology professionals committed to open standards of interoperability that enable proprietary software systems to work together.
As an independent non-profit, volunteer-led organization, HR-XML is driven by the needs and priorities of its members. In 2012, 13 members joined HR-XML to carry out its vision as the recognized community and leading provider of global HR interoperability standards:
• High Line Corporation: Pioneers Human Resource Management Systems that specialize in bringing people and technology together.
• Hirease: Offers a full suite of employment screening services including criminal, employment verifications, legal compliance and more.
• IQNavigator: The leading provider of services e-procurement solutions to Global 2000 companies.
• Pilotfish: Leverages application server technology, web services, and industry XML standards to enable the fastest and easiest deployment of internal and external system interfaces.
• RChilli: Offers cutting edge solutions to manage volumes of data and makes your resume handling process more efficient and economical.
• BİLİN IT Consulting: The leading supplier of total HRIS and HCM technology solutions in Turkey, covering end to end technology requirements for HR processes
• SAPAA: The Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association's mission is to establish, promote, and communicate the highest standards of quality, integrity, and professionalism in the administration of workplace substance abuse prevention programs through education, training and the exchange of ideas.
• SETU: Facilitates standardisation for the exchange of electronic data in the staffing industry.
• Workopolis: the Canadian leader in the Internet recruitment and career transition solutions field.
• JobStairs: An online job market that has been specially conceived to meet the individual demands of its users.
• Talentwise: The industry-leading, comprehensive and affordable hiring process management and compliance solution used by over 3,000 businesses throughout North America.
• Swedish Public Employment Service: Sweden´s largest employment agency matching those who need employees with those who are seeking work.
• Sovren: The premier provider of multi-lingual enterprise-grade resume/CV parsing and fourth-generation semantic searching and semantic matching software worldwide.