DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhfxmn/smoking_tobacco) has announced the addition of the "Smoking Tobacco in the US" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
Pipe smoking has a long history in the US, with the habit being more common among the elderly. The practice was more popular in the early-to-mid 20th century, before cigarette smoking became widespread, and volume sales continued to suffer in the early part of the review period. RYO tobacco products have also enjoyed a longstanding presence in the US. Like other smoking tobacco products, however, they have slipped out of the mainstream as filtered machine-made cigarettes have become standard.
Euromonitor International's Smoking Tobacco in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be the new legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Pipe Tobacco, RYO Tobacco.
market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Smoking Tobacco market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered
- the Role and Effect of Cannabis/marijuana
- Competitive Landscape
- New Product Developments
- Category Data
- Executive Summary
- Cigarette Category Continues Downward Trajectory in the US
- Manufacturers Continue To Invest in Smokeless Tobacco
- Taxes Alter the Smoking Tobacco Landscape
- Regulatory Future of Cigarettes Still Unclear
- Cigar Growth Flattens As Machine-made Sales Fade Slightly
- Operating Environment
- Fda Considers Menthol Ban
- Minimum Legal Smoking Age
- Smoking Prevalence
- Tar Levels
- Health Warnings
- Advertising & Sponsorship
- Point-of-sale Display Bans
- Smoking in Public Places
- Low Ignition Propensity (lip) Regulation
- 'reduced Harm'
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Death by Cause
- Taxation and Pricing
- Duty Paid Packet Marks
- Taxation Rates
- Average Cigarette Pack Price Breakdown
- Illicit Trade in Cigarettes
- Market Indicators
- Market Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qhfxmn/smoking_tobacco