DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9mfc9x/the_business_case) has announced the addition of the "The Business Case for Mobile Banking 2012" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“The Business Case for Mobile Banking 2012”
The number of mobile phones in use around the world in 2011 reached six billion while the number of mobile banking users worldwide reached 300 million with adoption of the service in developed countries growing significantly. Mobile networks now cover between 85-90% of the world's population. Modern data and telecommunication services appeal to younger generations, meaning that they have a good perception of institutions that offer mobile financial services. Banks and mobile carriers are moving towards more sophisticated techniques of marketing as a result of security and user-friendly concerns. In order to enhance their marketing, banks and mobile carriers are using IT technology for ensuring security and user friendliness. Mobile banking is not only used for basic transactions of online banking, such as checking balances, viewing recent transactions, paying bills and transferring funds but also for marketing of the various products and services offered by banks.
- Mobile banking is an emerging new trend for both bankers and consumers. It has changed the traditional methods of banking and its usage has been improved not only in developed countries but also developing countries
- This report covers the usage of mobile banking in various countries across the globe
- This report provides data on mobile banking service penetration globally
- This report covers the technological advancements which enhance the mobile banking system
- The report provides information on key developments in developing markets such as China and India
- This report will allow you:
- To understand the future potential of mobile banking
- To understand its usage both in well developed countries and developing countries
- Gain insight into the key technology developments for electronic payments via mobile
- To analyze the mobile advertising market
Reasons To Buy
- Provides detailed analysis of mobile banking services globally
- Special emphasis on the opportunities available in emerging markets
- The report also focuses on various mobile payment technologies emerging in the global market
- Provides in-depth analysis of the challenges faced by the mobile banking system
- Mobile banking is replacing branch approach banking.
- Mobile payments are replacing paper-based payments.
- Advertising on mobiles is replacing traditional electronic marketing.
- Use of mobiles has grown faster than broadband connections.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 The Business Case: Mobile Industry Growth Shaping New Scenarios for Mobile Banking
4 Generating Revenue Through Value-Added Services
5 Enhancing Other Delivery Channels
6 Marketing via the Mobile Channel
7 Banking the Unbanked
8 Choosing a Technology Platform
9 Security Considerations
10 Usability Considerations
11 Marketing Considerations
12 United States
13 United Kingdom
15 South Africa
16 New Zealand
17 Key Emerging Markets
- Visa, Inc.
- Wells Fargo
- Visa Europe
- Deutsche Bank
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9mfc9x/the_business_case