Firm wide, Greenberg Traurig — with 363 attorneys listed across 28 of its U.S. offices — is ranked No. 1 by Best Lawyers in America for the sixth consecutive year, for having the highest number of attorneys listed in the 2013 edition of its publication than any other law firm in the U.S. In the firm’s seven Florida offices, 135 Greenberg Traurig attorneys are listed across 21 top-listed practice areas. The firm’s Florida offices are also individually top-listed for several practice areas.
According to its website, the 2013 edition of Best Lawyers in America was compiled based on over 4.3 million confidential evaluations provided by the leading attorneys throughout the country — the most extensive peer-review process developed by any legal referral guide.
The top-listed practice areas in Tallahassee are:
- Appellate Practice
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Government Relations Practice
- Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Real Estate Law
- Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Technology Law
Greenberg Traurig Tallahassee attorneys listed, their corresponding category/practice area(s) and the year they were first listed are:
- David C. Ashburn (2008) - Government Relations Practice, Health Care Law
- Fred W. Baggett (2007) - Government Relations Practice
- Lorence J. Bielby (2008) - Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Labor & Employment, Technology Law
- Reggie L. Bouthillier (2006) - Environmental Law, Litigation - Environmental
- Glenn T. Burhans, Jr. (2010) - Appellate Practice, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Michael J. Cherniga (2006) - Government Relations Practice, Health Care Law
- Seann M. Frazier (2010) - Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Fred F. Harris (2010) - Corporate Law, Securities / Capital Markets Law, Tax Law
- Hope Keating (2010) - Appellate Practice, Health Care Law
- Robert R. McDonald (2009) - Real Estate Law
- Maribel N. Nicholson-Choice (2010) - Environmental Law
- Barry Richard (2006) - Appellate Practice, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, Litigation - Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
For a press release listing the firm wide rankings, please click here.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, full-service law firm with approximately 1750 attorneys serving from 35 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. In the U.S., the firm has more offices than any other among the Top 10 on The National Law Journal’s 2012 NLJ 250. For additional information, please visit www.gtlaw.com.