BOTHELL, Wash.--()--HaloSource has entered into a strategic partnership with Pentair, a leading water solutions provider in Brazil, to market and sell its HaloPure® Water Pitcher and replacement cartridges throughout Brazil. Over the next three years, Pentair will offer the co-branded point-of use devices through Pentair’s retail and wholesale channels in the Brazil market.
“We are excited to mark our commercial entry into Brazil with Pentair. Our shared core values and complementary capabilities will deliver enhanced quality for drinking water to the people of Brazil.”
The partnership will add HaloPure technology to Pentair’s product offering to eliminate bacteria and viruses, providing safer drinking water for the consumer. Pentair is a global diversified industrial company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with sales of $3.5 billion in 2011. Pentair employs over 15,000 people worldwide.
According to Verify Markets’ 2012 report on Global Water Treatment, the Brazilian market was the largest global residential water treatment market in Latin America in 2011, with estimated revenues of over $200 million. Consumers will find HaloPure-powered pitchers in Brazil starting in Q4-2012.
Martin Coles, CEO of HaloSource commented, “We are excited to mark our commercial entry into Brazil with Pentair. Our shared core values and complementary capabilities will deliver enhanced quality for drinking water to the people of Brazil.”
Sam Karge, Pentair’s Vice President of Global Marketing commented, “We look forward to taking these products with HaloPure technology to market. This unique media will provide additional benefits we have not yet been able to claim in this region. This provides a great way for Pentair to utilize the unique HaloPure technologies in a variety of applications in this strategic region for us.”
Pentair (www.pentair.com) is a global diversified industrial company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Pentair Water and Fluid Solutions is a leading provider of innovative water and fluid processing products and solutions used in a wide range of applications. Pentair Technical Products is a leading provider of products that enclose and protect some of the world’s most sensitive electronics and electrical equipment, ensuring their safe, secure and reliable performance. With 2011 revenues of $3.5 billion, Pentair employs over 15,000 people worldwide.
HaloSource (www.halosource.com) is a global clean water technology company headquartered in Bothell, Washington, U.S.A. We design solutions to protect people, preserve the planet and celebrate our most valuable resource—water that is safer, cleaner and more accessible for people everywhere.
HaloSource is committed to relentless innovation, industry-leading products and ongoing support for water-related philanthropy. Our proprietary technologies for drinking and recreational water, textile coatings, and environmentally friendly wastewater recycling, enable our partners to rid the world’s water of impurities and return it responsibly to the earth.
HaloSource Technologies that Protect Water and Textiles:
- HaloPure media is the most flexible, price-competitive disinfection solution for clean drinking water in the industry. In 2009, it became the first drinking water technology in 30 years to be registered by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), widely recognized as having the world’s most stringent performance requirements for water purification. In 2010, HaloPure media was approved by China's Ministry of Health (MOH) and recognized for meeting the world’s most stringent water purification requirements, a key differentiator for our multi-national partners. In Brazil, the use of HaloPure media has met or exceeded all appropriate standards of the National Institute of Metrology, Standardization and Industrial Quality (INMETRO).
- SeaKlear® Pool and Spa treatment products bring both natural biopolymers and antimicrobial applications for treating recreational water.
- HaloShield® products consist of antimicrobial coatings solutions that employ unique technology that binds chlorine-based bleach to textiles such as sheets, lab coats and towels for use as a non-toxic biocide.
HaloSource Technologies that Preserve the Environment:
- HaloKlear™ products use natural biopolymers providing industrial water clarification with dramatic reductions in ecological impact.
HaloSource Initiatives that Celebrate Clean Water:
- HaloSource supports organizations dedicated to sustainable clean water projects. Earlier this year, we were proud to be a presenting sponsor in the 2012 Carry5 awareness and fundraising event benefiting Water 1st International.
HaloKlear, HaloPure, SeaKlear and HaloShield are either trademarks or registered trademarks of HaloSource, Inc. All other trademarks, brand names or product names belong to their respective holders.