LONDON--()--A unique self-service, touch-screen ticketing kiosk is set to take London's tourist and hospitality industries by storm – by putting tickets to nearly 400 London attractions, right at tourists' fingertips.
“We want to make the purchase of tickets more transparent and easy for tourists and visitors to London.”
The interactive, self-service touch-screen kiosks by Alevrico, give visitors to London the ability to browse shows, excursions and attractions right across the city – with a touch of a button! From top West End musicals and London's world famous landmarks, to historical walking tours.
Fast and easy to use, with ticket availability in realtime, the kiosks allow for immediate printing of tickets on the spot, once payment has been made. With tourism the second-largest industry in London, employing more than 500,000 people, and worth around £15bn, the Kiosk is the first product of its kind on the market, and will be aimed at all the tourist hotspots, including 3* and 4* hotels, souvenir shops, and show and attraction locations.
Founder of the company, Konstantin Zaripov, whose background in payment services and travel led to idea of developing this self service kiosk, says the product's success is about being in the right place at the right time.
“We want to make the purchase of tickets more transparent and easy for tourists and visitors to London.” Konstantin says, adding:
“It's an evolutionary step forward for the industry. Customers are already leaning towards fast and convenient self-service in a number of sectors – shopping and banking for example – it makes sense for tourism to follow suit.”
“We've worked together to develop a straightforward tool, which puts choice and control quickly and easily into the hands of time-precious tourists itching to see and experience everything London has to offer. And to complete their purchase of tickets for shows, days out and attractions, quickly and easily.”
The Kiosks have a 12 language interface, instant ticketing and events information, and accept payment from all major debit and credit cards.
Alevrico plans to have 500 installed across the Capital within next 12 months, and is already working in partnership with a number of businesses and locations where the kiosks offer a commission on all sales generated at their premises.
Notes to editors
Alevrico make it easy for visitors to London, to enjoy all the variety and the excitement this world-famous city has to offer.
- Our Kiosk gives visitors to London instant access to tickets for over 350 attractions in and around the city. In a choice of 12 languages – at the touch of a button.
- The kiosks are fast and easy to use, with ticket availability in real time and immediate printing of event tickets, once payment has been made with any major debit and credit cards.
- Tourists can complete their purchase of tickets for shows, days out and attractions, quickly and easily with any credit or debit card.
- Our team brings over 60 years' experience of the tourism, finance and IT industries.
- We've worked together to develop a straightforward tool, which puts choice and control quickly and easily into the hands of time-precious tourists.
- To see what the Kiosk itself looks like, please see enclosed photo.
- For further information please contact email@example.com / 0207 424 7874
- Company website www.alevrico.co.uk
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50402526&lang=en