EXTON, Pa.--()--EMS (Education Management Solutions), the leading global provider of integrated clinical simulation management solutions for higher education and healthcare training centers, today announced the availability of SIMOneHD™, a new off-the-shelf software and hardware solution for one-room simulation training spaces.
“Our research shows that some hospitals and educational institutions have the need to equip one-room training environments with simulation management technology. To meet that need, we’ve launched SIMOneHD, a powerful, cost-effective recording, debriefing, and skills assessment simulation management solution which customers can easily install on their own”
Clinical simulation affords healthcare providers the training and feedback methods that allow learners to practice tasks, develop skills, and learn correct procedures in a real setting.
“Our research shows that some hospitals and educational institutions have the need to equip one-room training environments with simulation management technology. To meet that need, we’ve launched SIMOneHD, a powerful, cost-effective recording, debriefing, and skills assessment simulation management solution which customers can easily install on their own,” says EMS’ President and CEO, Anurag Singh.
SIMOneHD allows customers to:
- Install the software and hardware out-of-the-box.
- Integrate and record training activities with simulators and standardized patients in high definition.
- Review live or recorded video for debriefing/feedback sessions.
- Capture vital signs feeds from simulators in tandem with learner log during training events.
- Make live announcements during simulation activity to imitate clinical setting.
- Conduct learner assessment using checklists with automated scoring.
- Generate assessment reports on individual and team skills.
- Complete one-room HD recording kit with two 720p cameras and microphones.
- SIM control kit for any simulator integration.
- Live manikin voice and paging kit.
- Software application for checklist assessment functionality.
- Reporting module for skills assessment.
A simulation training room equipped with SIMOneHD will allow students and healthcare providers to learn, practice, repeat procedures, and review video recordings as often as necessary in order to learn from their mistakes, fine-tune their skills, and optimize clinical outcomes.
About EMS (Education Management Solutions) www.EMS-works.com
Hospitals, medical, nursing, and allied health schools, and counseling programs use EMS’ suite of products to more efficiently manage clinical simulation centers, effectively evaluate learner performance, and digitally document simulated events. As the leader in simulation management technology since its founding in 1994, EMS offers complete turnkey solutions that include integrated software and hardware, design and planning, engineering, configuration, installation, training and support.