DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pv8dbr/wines_western_eu) has announced the addition of the "Wines - Western Europe" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
This package contains 8 wine market studies from the following Western European countries: Austria, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain and United Kingdom
These market research reports offer a perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for wines in different Western European countries. The studies provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for wines by country
- Overall market volume for wines by country
- Market value and volume for wines by type (sparkling wines, other grape wines, vermouth and flavoured grape wines, other wines)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market studies answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the wine markets in different Western European countries?
- How are the markets divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pv8dbr/wines_western_eu