DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mrq9hh/directors_and_offi) has announced the addition of the "Directors and Officers Liability: Prevention, Insurance and Indemnification" subscription to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
“Directors and Officers Liability: Prevention, Insurance and Indemnification”
With liability often looming just over the horizon, corporate directors and officers rely on liability insurance and indemnification for peace of mind. Finally, there is a book that spells out in detail how these protections really work and how they differ.
Directors and Officers Liability: Prevention, Insurance and Indemnification examines such topics as: the risks officers and directors face; derivative and class actions; when insurance is available; and when a corporation is required or allowed to provide indemnification. The authors have included comprehensive coverage of indemnification agreements and liability insurance policies, with point-by-point analysis of provisions, procedures, exceptions and gray areas.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Duties of Directors and Officers
2. Derivative Litigation
3. Class Action Litigation
4. Other Liabilities of Directors and Officers
5. Indemnification of Directors and Officers
6. Overview of Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
7. Rules of Policy Interpretation and Construction
8. Exclusions in D&O Policies
9. Claims Submission and Handling Under D&O Policies
10. Litigation and Settlement Considerations
Jerry J. Burgdoerfer, David M. Kroeger, John H. Mathias, Jr., Matthew M. Neumeier
For more information, including full table of contents, please visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mrq9hh/directors_and_offi.