DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjvr89/bae_systems_plc_s) has announced the addition of the "BAE Systems plc - Strategy and SWOT Report" company profile to their offering.
BAE Systems is engaged in the development, delivery, and support of advanced defense and aerospace systems. The company designs, manufactures, and supports military aircraft, surface ships, submarines, combat vehicles, radar, avionics communications, electronics, and guided weapon systems.
The company recorded revenues of £22,392 million (approximately $34,602.4 million) during the fiscal year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 1.8% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was £2,114 million (approximately $3,266.8 million) during FY2010, as compared to an operating profit of £671 million (approximately $1,036.9 million) in FY2009. The net profit was £1,052 million (approximately $1,625.7 million) in FY2010, as compared to a net loss of £67 million (approximately $103.5 million) in FY2009.
BAE Systems plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360° view of the company.
- Detailed information on BAE Systems plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting BAE Systems plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of BAE Systems plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on BAE Systems plc's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about BAE Systems plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of BAE Systems plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess BAE Systems plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on BAE Systems plc's business structure, strategy and prospects
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjvr89/bae_systems_plc_s