DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmn6fm/travelodge_hotels) has announced the addition of the "Travelodge Hotels Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" company profile to their offering.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Travelodge Hotels Ltd.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Travelodge Hotels Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Travelodge Hotels Ltd (Travelodge) operates and owns group of hotels in Europe. The company owns and operates over 500 hotels in major cities and regional centers with 285,000 rooms under Travelodge brand. The company has range of hotel designs such as acquisitions of existing hotels, purpose built hotels, office conversions, grade II listed buildings and co partnerships with leading pub companies, supermarkets and retailers. It serves over 13.00 million people every year. Travelodge also operates bar cafe and breakfast and buffet restaurants in its hotels. It also provides online or mobile reservation and property development services. The company has its presence in the UK, Ireland and Spain. Travelodge is headquartered in Thame, England, UK.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmn6fm/travelodge_hotels