DUBLIN--(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x4883n/oil_crops_in_china) has announced the addition of the "Oil Crops in China" report to their offering.)--Research and Markets (
Oil Crops in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The oil crops market values the supply (consumption) of agriculture items such as soybeans, oil palm fruit, seed cotton, and rapeseed.
- The Chinese oil crops industry had total revenue of $117.1 billion in 2011, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% between 2007 and 2011.
- Industry consumption volumes increased with a CAGR of 2% between 2007-2011, to reach a total of 123.3 million metric ton in 2011.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 7.7% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $169.6 billion by the end of 2016.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the oil crops market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil crops market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil crops market players' global operations and financial performance
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the China economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the China oil crops market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the China oil crops market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China oil crops market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is China's oil crops market in relation to its regional counterparts?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x4883n/oil_crops_in_china.