Redwood Shores, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Avangate, the agile eCommerce service provider trusted by thousands of Software and SaaS companies to grow their businesses worldwide through any channel and any model, today announced the expanding of its APAC presence through both a partnership with China’s Tuji Group, the technology and marketing company named “Top 100 Innovative Business” by the Yunfeng Fund, and advanced support and localization capabilities for the region. This partnership and new capabilities help vendors accelerate penetration into APAC markets and APAC-based vendors to sell globally.
“The Asia-Pacific region represents a major portion of the global software market, with China and Japan representing over $293 billion of the world’s IT spend, and China alone projected to surpass the US to be the world’s largest eCommerce market by 2015,” said Michael Ni, CMO/SVP, Marketing and Products, Avangate. “Our continued investment in additional local capabilities and partnership with Tuji Group reflects our continued commitment to helping our customers accelerate revenue growth via any channel, any model - worldwide.”
“Software has become a pivotal industry in the Asian markets, offering a huge opportunity for software vendors to leverage Avangate’s global expertise and commerce platform agility to help grow their business,” said James Wei, Vice President of Tuji Group. “Avangate’s SkyCommerce solution offers a unique combination of technology and services targeted at the fast-growing software and SaaS industry in Asia. We are excited by this opportunity to collaborate with Avangate to address this increasingly critical market.”
Along with the partnership, Avangate has added localization capabilities specific to the APAC region to the SkyCommerce solution, including:
- Chinese Debit Card Processing – enabling vendors to offer over 40 Chinese local payment options and cards – critical with China already surpassing the United States in terms of number of cards in use, with more than 2.4 billion credit and debit cards in circulation, according to Mercator Advisory Group research.
- Konbini Payment Method for Japan – one of the most popular payment methods for online purchases in Japan.
- Support for Yahoo! Wallet Japan – important payment method with over 22 million registered users, 8 million of which are Premium Members who are characterized by a high purchase intent.
- Hindi Ordering Language – spoken by more than 490 million worldwide with the majority in India. India by itself is poised to grow at a CAGR of 57% over the next five years (Asia Pacific Online Retail Forecast, 2011 To 2016, Forrester Research, 4/16/2012). This addition extends Avangate’s local language support to 30 languages.
- Japanese Language Phone Shopper Support – critically important for Japanese shopper satisfaction.
Avangate’s SkyCommerce platform was further recognized by the Software & Information Industry Association, CODiE Awards as one of the “Best Electronic Commerce Solutions” and was named a Red Herring “Top 100 Europe” technology company in 2012. To learn more about how Avangate can grow your software sales, visit our interactive tour and follow our blog for tips on marketing, channel management, eCommerce and the business of software.
About China Tuji Information Technology Co
With a wide market understanding and a strong team of 500 professionals, China Tuji is making its mark in a variety of industries, from software development to product manufacturing, telecom, healthcare and educational/ social programs.
The group is also involved in marketing activities, successfully promoting innovative global companies into the Chinese market. Established in 2010, Tuji is headquartered in Suzhou, Kunshan, with offices in seven cities across China. Tuji was named “Top 100 Innovative Business” by the Yunfeng Fund.
Avangate is an advanced eCommerce provider that enables software and Software-as-a-Service companies to sell their products via any channel and any model with a view to optimizing both online and offline revenue. Specifically designed for the software vertical, Avangate’s scalable SkyCommerce® solution includes a full-featured secure eCommerce platform, a partner order and revenue management system as well as a worldwide affiliate network. Avangate's expertise in the software business helps vendors increase product visibility on the Internet, maximize access to additional selling channels and improve overall software revenue.
More information can be found on avangate.com.